Dynamat 2 addon organizes and stores your custom materials for easy access. It saves time and improves workflow.MY WEBSITE
for detail features visit ,
-spaces in material names cause errors while assigning (fixed)
-changed some icons ,
To use the Dynamat addon, follow these simple steps:
- Download the addon and navigate to User Preferences.
- Click "Install Addon" and select the downloaded zip file, then press "Install."
- Once installed, turn on the addon and specify your preferred library path for storing materials.
- You're all set! The Dynamat tab will now be available on the sidebar of your viewport, allowing you to perform various operations. Check out the list of features to get a better understanding of what you can do with the addon.
- For PRO users of the Dynamat add-on, after downloading the texture zip file, you need to extract the contents of the file into a folder under your library path. Once you have done this, the textures should be visible in the Dynamat panel.
Roadmap (this features will be available only for pro users )
- add all materials to library from single object
- install custom material libraries with one click
- assign selected material to multiple object
known bugs ,
In some cases, when the texture thumbnails in Blender are slow to load, selecting an empty thumbnail before it fully loads can result in a crash of the application